RE/MAX Alliance on Walnut, Downtown
1911 11th Street, Suite 107
Boulder, CO 80301
(720) 298-8888 Cell
About Arn Rasker:
– Arn Rasker is an Associate Broker and Realtor with RE/MAX Alliance on Walnut, a top-producing boutique real estate agency with international reach, specializing in Boulder’s select properties.
-Strategic Thinking, well-formulated negotiotiation strategies, common courtesy, out-of-the-box thinking, and creative problem solving are all important ingredients to Arn’s success and the value he brings to the table.
– Arn’s experience in luxury home design, engineering, and construction gives him a different perspective than most professionals in this business. Arn identifies, understands, and appreciates the well-done and well-though-out details of a high quality and well-built home.
– A luxury Home is much more than a beautiful structure. It must be comfortable and satisfying for you, and for the way you live.
– Arn has to get to know you! Arn’s approach is to learn as much as he can about you, and what you value in your day-to-day lifestyle, so that he can introduce you to the right properties for you, early in the process.
– Finding the right home for you is about much more than finding the right house. It is also about finding the right neighborhood, area, and environment for the way you want to live.
– Arn knows the Boulder and close-in mountain market, and will negotiate on your behalf with your best interests in mind. Arn’s extensive business background and honed negotiating skills allow him to effectively look out for you.
– Whether you are buying or selling a home/property, you’ll want Arn to be the one working for you! He will be the one who, upon waking-up every morning, will be strategizing how to get your property sold or how to find the right home for you.
– Arn loves Boulder! Arn moved to Boulder in 1975, to study Mechanical Engineering and Business at CU, and have lived here since. He has tried to leave three times (Mexico City, New York, and Vancouver), but came back each time for the same reason: Boulder is an outstanding place to live!
– Arn will get the job done!… in an efficient and professional way with minimal inconvenience to you while staying focused on maximizing your profit or equity. Putting a home under contract is an important step, but the process isn’t complete until after closing. Arn’s specialty is clearing road-blocks, solving problems, and making the transaction easy on you.
– Arn communicates well, throughout the transaction process. He answer phone calls and written communications promptly, informs you on each step of the way, and keeps a solid documentation trail for every transaction. Arn is available!
-Education: Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering with minor in Business Administration, Colorado University, Boulder, CO.
-Languages: Dutch, Spanish, and English (With native proficiency)
-Countries Arn have resided in: Holland, Costa Rica, Mexico, Spain, Canada, USA
I appreciate your consideration! I know there are many Realtors in Boulder that you can choose from, and I will be honored if you select me to help you buy or sell your home.
Call me today and let’s get started!
PLEASE LEAVE ME A MESSAGE BELOW:
Let me know how I can help you,
what information you are trying to find,
and how/when I can contact you.